1. Remember if you are still leaving this month in credit card bills? When the remaining bills are still large, avoid spending large amounts.
2. Conversely, if the rest of the bill a bit, does not mean you are free to swipe a credit card. Permanent make a budget for the use of credit cards.
3. Even if you are forced to spend large amounts, make sure there is budget next month to pay for it.
4. Do not be too daring to use a credit card if you do not know whether there next month's budget to pay for it.
5. As much as possible pay the bill according to the number of bills this month.