A. First we for the first credit on the basis of who the users:
1. Consumer credit, which is used for consumptive purposes, such as houses, private cars, multipurpose (cost of education, hospitals, etc.), with its object is to entrepreneurs, professionals (like doctors, notaries, etc.) as well as employees. Forms of consumer credit is usually in the form of an installment loan principal plus interest each month.
2. Commercial Credit, which is used for business / enterprise, either working capital or purchase of investment company assets. The object defined 'only' entrepreneurs. These loans are of two kinds: credit bank account statements (over the draft) that can be withdrawn and then paid back according to the needs of each end of the month in which borrowers pay only interest on the loan amount being used, and also the form of loan principal and interest.
B. Term Sheet, in the form of self data, income data, data security, data banks.
1. In general, the data itself in the form of ID card, Family Card, Marriage Certificate, and TIN.
2. For income data, is the whole document source of funds / income relevant.
* For employees: pay slips, employment certificate and related recommendations.
* For the professional: certificate of practice from relevant agencies, the practice of a valid business license and is still valid (for professionals who have their own place of business), financial statements or income records. For professionals who are also working in other agencies (eg, physician practice in the hospital, Health Department employees) it should also attach the salary slip.
* For employers: SIUP (business license), SITU / HO (license or permit interference place of business), TDP (the list of companies), Financial Statements In House (made by companies relevant) whether the balance sheet and income statement.
3. Data Security, for home loans with collateral, of course the bank will ask for certificates relevant land (such as the SHM / Certificate of Land Ownership, also SHGB / Building Use Rights Certificate, IMB (Building Permit), and copy the last UN. For loans with car insurance , the bank will hold BPKBnya.
4. Banking data, generally in the form of bank account statements, which prints the form of passbook accounts, print-outs, from all accounts held, from various banks in which the relevant accounts. For those who already have a loan at a bank or other financial institution, usually also asked the principle of out her account. For data banks, the banks will complement its own internal requirements of two DHBI (Black List of Bank Indonesia) and BI Cheking (Level Collectible BI) for the two points will be explained in the next. The point of borrowers must be clean from the list DHBI and have a level of collectibility is not problematic at another bank.
C. Knowledge of other things related to credit:
1. The level and type of loan interest rates
In the world of credit financing, there are 2 kinds of commonly used types of flowers, flowers and flower EFFECTIVE FLAT. For the banking system generally uses the effective interest rate, while the cooperatives, leasing, RB, generally use a flat rate system.
Effective Interest Rate is the interest charged on the amount of outstanding loans (residual debt) in the relevant month, while the Flat Rate is the interest calculated on the principal amount payable at the beginning of the loan and then divided equally by the credit period. The fall of the total nominal flat rate far greater than the effective interest rate.
In this kind of interest rates also distinguished between fixed rate (fixed) and floating (floating). Fixed interest rates mean for the credit over a certain period specified in the initial credit agreement will not change size. Example: Fixed rate mortgage with a 1-year 11% pa, meaning mortgage interest rates from 1 -12 months of interest payments of 11% per year, on the 13th month following the interest rate prevailing at the time.
For floating rate, which means that since the initial loan, the interest rate applicable to follow changes in market interest rates.
1. The amount of the costs associated with granting credit. Total cost depends on the policy of each bank. Costs associated costs must be met include:
* Costs and Fees for the Bank Administration
* Notary Fee: cost of credit deed of agreement, the installation fee mortgage (formerly: mortgage) for the land / building, installation costs fiduciary for vehicle insurance (such as a mortgage on the land), the cost of checking the certificate (to BPN) or BPKB (to the police station) .
* Cost Insurance: Fire Insurance (for building security, insurance fee is determined by the size of the estimated nominal price by the bank building), All Risk Insurance (all risk) or Total Loss Only (TLO) for vehicle insurance, Life Insurance relevant debtor (generally for mortgage loans).