Banyak orang tidak menyadari bahwa model transeksual bermunculan di majalah dan di berbagai media di mana-mana. Model-model cantik terlihat dan terasa seperti perempuan tetapi sesungguhnya terlahir dengan organ reproduksi laki-laki.
Apa jadinya jika para para bintang video porno bergabung dan bikin girband bernama Ebisu Muscats?
Anda pasti akan terheran-heran dengan kemajuan teknologi. Baru-baru ini, Samson Motorwork memperkenalkan, SkyBike, sepeda motor roda tiga yang bisa terbang dengan sayap lipat otomatis.
Baru-baru ini seorang pria Swiss tertangkap beserta sup berisi hati manusia. Pria ini diyakini sedang melakukan praktek memakan daging manusia alias kanibal. Seperti apa?
Google dan LG merilis generasi keempat ponsel Google yang diberi nama LG Nexus 4 E96. LG Nexus 4 memiliki layar True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen, dengan resolusi 768 x 1280 pixels, berukuran 4.7 inci. Layar ini dilapisi pelindung Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
Sukses dengan Seri Galaxy, terutama Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung merilis generasi penerusnya, yaitu Samsung Galaxy SIV. Samsung Galaxy SIV memiliki dimensi 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm, berat 130 g dan memiliki layar 5 inci Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi.
Sony segera merilis ponsel canggih terbarunya, yaitu Xperia Z. Sony Xperia Z akan hadir dengan layar 5 inci full HD, prosesor quad-core Snapdragon berkecepatan 1.5 GHz, RAM 2GHz. Sony Xperia Z memiliki kelebihan disektor kamera, dimana akan tertanam sensor kamera Exmore RS beresolusi sebesar 13 MP, selain itu tersedia konektivitas jaringan LTE, NFC, slot kartu microSD, serta dibekali sebuah baterai berkapasitas 2.330 mAh.
Nokia merilis ponsel Windows Phone 8 pertamanya, yaitu Lumia 920. Nokia Lumia 920 berlayar IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen, dengan ukuran 4.5 inci, berkedalaman 16 juta warna, resolusinya 768 x 1280 pixels, Multitouch. Layar ini dilapisi pelindung Corning Gorilla Glass 2, serta teknologi PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack, sehingga tampilan layarnya sangat jernih.
Berbicara mengenai kamera yang dimiliki HTC One, saat ini umumnya performa kamera selalu dikaitkan dengan besaran resolusi kamera, misalnya 3 MP, 5 MP atau 8 MP. Pada umumnya juga, hasil jepretan kamera dengan resolusi kamera 5 MP (2592 x 1944 piksel) akan lebih baik ketimbang 3 MP (2048 x 1536 piksel), atau pun 8 MP (3264 x 2448 piksel). Namun tampaknya hal tersebut sekarang telah dipatahkan oleh teknologi sensor kamera terbaru milik HTC, di mana HTC menciptakan sebuah inovasi baru yang bernama Ultrapixels, seperti yang telah disematkan pada HTC One.
Ponsel yang memiliki dimensi 143 x 70.5 x 9.1 mm dan berat 140 g ini memiliki layar Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen ukuran 5 inci, 16 juta warna dengan resolusi 1080 x 1920 pixels, Multitouch. Layar ini selain dilapisi pelindung Corning Gorilla Glass 2, permukaannya yang sedikit cembung itu memiliki kepadatan 440 ppi sehingga sungguh menakjubkan.
Jan 17, 2012
Jan 12, 2012
Kindly leave a comment below with the following format:
I will add your link to my blog and in return, please also add my link to your blog:
Your Guide To The Good Life : http://www.geniuslifetips.com/
Jan 3, 2012
- Our body is covered all over in hair (all 5 millions of them!) except the palms of our hands, the soles of our feet, the mucous membranes (which cover the insides of our body organs), and lips. Good thing only the hair on top of our head can grow long. Imagine if every hair on our body were as long as our head hair!
- Hair's most important function is for show, of course. We color it, perm it, trim, style it, adorn it with pins and ribbons-whatever it takes to make us look good. But hair in general is more than just an accessory. Take eyebrows and eyelashes for instance. They help filter dust so that our eyes can see better. Nose hair, besides to filter dust from the air we breathe, is also needed to warm the air before entering our body.
- Hair is physically dead; what we see as a strand of hair is actually a chain of dead keratin cells. Keratin is produced inside the hair follicles-mini sacs under the outer layer of our skin (epidermis). When new keratin cells are produced, the old ones are pushed out and through the skin, causing the hair to “grow” longer.
- Hair (or rather, the follicles) is the second fastest growing organ in human body after the bone marrow. The hair on our head can grow at a rate of 1.25 cm per month.
- Ever wonder why your hair can't get longer after reaching a certain length although you never cut it? It's because a single strand of hair usually grows up to a maximum of 70 to 90 cm stays on our head for two to seven years before it falls out.
- The natural color and type of our hair depend on our genes. The percentage of natural coloring (pigments) determines whether we have blond, red, brown, or black hair.
- The coloring also determines hew much hair we have on our head. Blond has the most hair: 120.000. Brown and black have about 100.000, while red has 80,000.
- As a person gets old, the pigments in his/her hair follicles die, resulting in white or grey hair.
- Why do some people have kinky hair, some others wavy, still others straight? Apparently this depends on the shape of the follicles, which is also ethnic-gene-related. People with round follicles have straight hair, while those with oval follicles have wavy hair. Africans, with almost flat follicles, have kinky hair.
- Sometimes the shape of follicles changes because of growth or illnesses. That's why sometimes people who had straight hair as i child have kinky hair as adults.
- What Our Hair Says About Us
- Hair can tell a lot of things the person. It can tell us what the person eats, what ethnic group he/she belongs to, even-to a certain extent-his/her lifestyles. A person’s hair can tell if he/she smokes, takes drugs, or drinks.
- The one thing hair can’t tell is whether the owner is male of female.
Dec 27, 2011
- When you’re buying something expensive, ask for a discount for using cash. If you use a credit card, the shop has pay two to four percent to the bank. So, if you pay cash (or write a cheque), you’re saving them money.
- In general, it never hurts to ask for a 10 or 20% discount when you’re buying something big such as a TV, a refrigrator or a computer. Simply say that you might be interested in buying it, but aren’t sure and only have X amount to spend. They can only say no!
- Don’t buy extended warranties. Eighty percent are never used, and they are never used, and they’re a major profit item for the vendor, which is why they’re also so desperate for you to buy them!
- Choose the times you go shopping very carefully. For example, you’ll make a huge saving if you buy next year’s Halloween costume on 1st November (just after Halloween), or your Christmas decoration in January, right after Christmas.
- Always shop with a list. That way, you’ll avoid making any snap purchases. Depending on what you’re shopping for, you can easily save between 10 and 15% with this tip alone.
- Never go shopping for food when you’re hungry as you’ll inevitably buy more than you need. Also avoid shopping if you’re feeling a bit depressed. It may lift your spirits temporarily, but you’ll also probably end up with something you don’t really need.
- Keep your receipts and don’t hesitate to return things you don’t want. Also, bear in mind that many shops will refund the difference if you find an item cheaper elsewhere after you’ve bought it.
- Get a store card and use your discount coupons whenever you get them.
- Don’t pay for features you don’t need. Fancy gadgets or extras on everything from cars to MP3 players are often high-profit-margin items for manufacturers and dealers. Even if it only costs “a little more”, why buy things you’ll never use? Fewer gadgets can also mean less in repair bills.
- Sell things you don’t need or use any more. Simply register with eBay or any other auction site. Also, use these sites to buy second-hand goods. Some items may be as good as new, but they’re only half the price!
- Walking or jogging in your neighbourhood is free, and fresh air is better for you than the stuffy atmosphere of a health club or gym. Also, don’t buy expensive sports equipment until you’re sure really need it.
- Always buy second-hand cars. New vehicles lose about 50% of their value in their first year, but may still have 70% of their useful life left. That’s why used cars are nearly always a better deal than new ones. Plus, the insurance cost is lower.
Dec 20, 2011
- Emotional imbalance: Emotional women who have little awareness of the menstrual process suffer greatly from this discomfort. So, being rational and calm bring tremendous benefits to women.
- Insomnia: Most insomniacs suffers from menstrual pain.
- Strict diet and lack of nutrition: Be careful if you are on a diet. Excessive dieting and lack of nutrition can also result in this undesirable condition.
- Anemia: Anemics tend to be affected by menstrual pain.
- Anorexia: Anorexic women also tend to suffer from this discomfort.
- Hormones: Hormones can also play havoc with your body. Some experts explain that menstrual cramps happen because of excessive uterus contractions caused by the release of a hormone called prostaglandin by the uterus. This hormone may even affect the stomach and intestines, causing some women to throw up, faint, or suffer from diarrhea.
Dec 19, 2011
- Behavioral and emotional changes
- Impaired judgment
- Impaired sense of smell
- Memory loss
- Paralyses on one side of the body (hemiplegia)
- Reduced mental capacity (cognitive function)
- Vision loss and inflammation of the optic nerve (papilledema)
- Impaired speech
- Inability to write
- Lack of recognition
- Spatial disorders
- Behavioral and emotional changes (e.g., irritability) ,
- Difficulty speaking and swallowing
- Headache, especially in the morning,
- Hearing loss
- Muscle weakness on one side of the face (e.g., head tilt, crooked smile)
- Muscle weakness on one side of the body (i.e., hemiparesis)
- Uncoordinated gait
- Vision loss, drooping eyelid (i.e., ptosis) or crossed eyes (i.e., strabismus)
- Hearing loss
- Impaired speech (i.e., dysphasia)
- Mental and emotional changes (e.g., indifference, disinhibition)
- Prolonged drowsiness (somnolence)
- Vision loss
- Impaired mental function
- Motor dysfunction