Banyak orang tidak menyadari bahwa model transeksual bermunculan di majalah dan di berbagai media di mana-mana. Model-model cantik terlihat dan terasa seperti perempuan tetapi sesungguhnya terlahir dengan organ reproduksi laki-laki.
Apa jadinya jika para para bintang video porno bergabung dan bikin girband bernama Ebisu Muscats?
Anda pasti akan terheran-heran dengan kemajuan teknologi. Baru-baru ini, Samson Motorwork memperkenalkan, SkyBike, sepeda motor roda tiga yang bisa terbang dengan sayap lipat otomatis.
Baru-baru ini seorang pria Swiss tertangkap beserta sup berisi hati manusia. Pria ini diyakini sedang melakukan praktek memakan daging manusia alias kanibal. Seperti apa?
Google dan LG merilis generasi keempat ponsel Google yang diberi nama LG Nexus 4 E96. LG Nexus 4 memiliki layar True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen, dengan resolusi 768 x 1280 pixels, berukuran 4.7 inci. Layar ini dilapisi pelindung Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
Sukses dengan Seri Galaxy, terutama Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung merilis generasi penerusnya, yaitu Samsung Galaxy SIV. Samsung Galaxy SIV memiliki dimensi 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm, berat 130 g dan memiliki layar 5 inci Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi.
Sony segera merilis ponsel canggih terbarunya, yaitu Xperia Z. Sony Xperia Z akan hadir dengan layar 5 inci full HD, prosesor quad-core Snapdragon berkecepatan 1.5 GHz, RAM 2GHz. Sony Xperia Z memiliki kelebihan disektor kamera, dimana akan tertanam sensor kamera Exmore RS beresolusi sebesar 13 MP, selain itu tersedia konektivitas jaringan LTE, NFC, slot kartu microSD, serta dibekali sebuah baterai berkapasitas 2.330 mAh.
Nokia merilis ponsel Windows Phone 8 pertamanya, yaitu Lumia 920. Nokia Lumia 920 berlayar IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen, dengan ukuran 4.5 inci, berkedalaman 16 juta warna, resolusinya 768 x 1280 pixels, Multitouch. Layar ini dilapisi pelindung Corning Gorilla Glass 2, serta teknologi PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack, sehingga tampilan layarnya sangat jernih.
Berbicara mengenai kamera yang dimiliki HTC One, saat ini umumnya performa kamera selalu dikaitkan dengan besaran resolusi kamera, misalnya 3 MP, 5 MP atau 8 MP. Pada umumnya juga, hasil jepretan kamera dengan resolusi kamera 5 MP (2592 x 1944 piksel) akan lebih baik ketimbang 3 MP (2048 x 1536 piksel), atau pun 8 MP (3264 x 2448 piksel). Namun tampaknya hal tersebut sekarang telah dipatahkan oleh teknologi sensor kamera terbaru milik HTC, di mana HTC menciptakan sebuah inovasi baru yang bernama Ultrapixels, seperti yang telah disematkan pada HTC One.
Ponsel yang memiliki dimensi 143 x 70.5 x 9.1 mm dan berat 140 g ini memiliki layar Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen ukuran 5 inci, 16 juta warna dengan resolusi 1080 x 1920 pixels, Multitouch. Layar ini selain dilapisi pelindung Corning Gorilla Glass 2, permukaannya yang sedikit cembung itu memiliki kepadatan 440 ppi sehingga sungguh menakjubkan.
Dec 20, 2011
- Emotional imbalance: Emotional women who have little awareness of the menstrual process suffer greatly from this discomfort. So, being rational and calm bring tremendous benefits to women.
- Insomnia: Most insomniacs suffers from menstrual pain.
- Strict diet and lack of nutrition: Be careful if you are on a diet. Excessive dieting and lack of nutrition can also result in this undesirable condition.
- Anemia: Anemics tend to be affected by menstrual pain.
- Anorexia: Anorexic women also tend to suffer from this discomfort.
- Hormones: Hormones can also play havoc with your body. Some experts explain that menstrual cramps happen because of excessive uterus contractions caused by the release of a hormone called prostaglandin by the uterus. This hormone may even affect the stomach and intestines, causing some women to throw up, faint, or suffer from diarrhea.
Dec 19, 2011
- Behavioral and emotional changes
- Impaired judgment
- Impaired sense of smell
- Memory loss
- Paralyses on one side of the body (hemiplegia)
- Reduced mental capacity (cognitive function)
- Vision loss and inflammation of the optic nerve (papilledema)
- Impaired speech
- Inability to write
- Lack of recognition
- Spatial disorders
- Behavioral and emotional changes (e.g., irritability) ,
- Difficulty speaking and swallowing
- Headache, especially in the morning,
- Hearing loss
- Muscle weakness on one side of the face (e.g., head tilt, crooked smile)
- Muscle weakness on one side of the body (i.e., hemiparesis)
- Uncoordinated gait
- Vision loss, drooping eyelid (i.e., ptosis) or crossed eyes (i.e., strabismus)
- Hearing loss
- Impaired speech (i.e., dysphasia)
- Mental and emotional changes (e.g., indifference, disinhibition)
- Prolonged drowsiness (somnolence)
- Vision loss
- Impaired mental function
- Motor dysfunction
Dec 14, 2011
- Mix! Tablespoon honey and any type of vegetable oil. Distribute mixture evenly all over the hair.
- Coat dry hair with mayonnaise, cover with a plastic shower cap and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- Mix 1 avocado, 2 egg yolks, and olive oil. Massage gently into scalp and hair, and then cover the hair with a shower cap for 20 minutes. Shampoo as usual.
- Combine mashed avocado with some coconut milk. Mash together until it's smooth and about as thick as shampoo. Comb it through the hair and let sit for 10-15 minutes, wash out.
- Comb your hair before you wet it, so it will wash easily. Rinse your hair under a shower (if possible), using gentle strokes with your fingertips (and NOT nails!). Pour a dollop of shampoo on your palms, rub your palms together, and apply the shampoo to your scalp. Remember it's the scalp you put the shampoo on, not the end of your hair, as the shampoo would dry the hair ends and cause them to weaken and split. Also, do not ruffle your hair all over your head as you shampoo because it will get all tangled up. Afterwards, rinse the shampoo off.
- You need to shampoo your hair for a second time. The purpose of the first shampoo is to clean the oil and dirt off; the second shampoo is supposed to let the shampoo treat your hair. So, repeat the process, but let the shampoo sit on for around a couple of minutes. Rinse the hair completely after this.
- To get the excess water off your hair, just squeeze the water out. Do not pull or tug at the hair because the hair is at its most delicate when it is soaked. When the excess water is out, apply a dollop of conditioner and apply it along the hairline and the ends of the hair. Pile your hair then inside a shower cap and let the conditioner stay for around ten minutes. Then rinse it off completely
- Combing instead of brushing : Brushing will pull out hair that isn't ready to be molted quite yet, breaks healthy hairs, and scratches the scalp. Use a brush for styling only; not to "exercise" the scalp.
- Eating fresh vegetables and fruit : eating too many sweets, chocolate and cookies will do no good. Replace them with fresh fruits and vegetables, which contain vitamins needed by your hair.
- Choosing the right shampoo : Before buying a bottle of shampoo you should be sure of your hair type; whether it's normal, dry, or oily. The best way to check is dabbing a tissue on your scalp the second day after washing. If it has an oil blot, you have normal hair. If the tissue shows nothing, it is dry. If strands stick to each other, then it is oily hair.
- Applying hair mask : A scalp massage will help stimulate and moisturize the scalp. You can either have it a hair salon, (ask tor a cream-bath treatment), or do it by yourself at home (apply hair mask cream).
- Shake the dandruff away : Dandruff is made up of bits of dead skin that peel away from the scalp as a result of the effects of metabolism. Normally, dandruff, in its early stages of growth, is not visible to the naked eye. It becomes visible only after enlarging into pieces of dead skin (what we normally call “dandruff”). As dandruff can become stubborn, the best thing to do would be to start using anti-dandruff shampoos. Look for anti-dandruff shampoos with zinc pyrithione, selenium sulfide, salicylic acid or ketoconazole as the active ingredient. To keep your scalp from developing immunity to these shampoos, go ahead and rotate brands at least once a month. Whatever you do, never ever scratch the clumps with your fingernails. It will cause wounds on your scalp.
- Deal with the split ends : Don't bother with any hair product ad that claims that it can cure split ends. Split ends happen when the protective cuticle has been stripped away from the ends of hair fibers. Once the hair cuticle is removed, it is impossible to replace. The best treatment is to cut off the split end of the damaged fiber.
- Your body is your own, no matter what shape, size, or color it comes in. Other people may say whatever they want, but they're not the master of your body.
- You're unique because you're not just a copy of someone else.
- What's inside your brain and mind is more important than your looks.
- Try to focus on improving your behavior and skills. Giving enough time to nourish your talents will help you to improve your unique qualities.
- Treating yourself with respect and realizing that every part of you is worth caring for and protecting will help you keep a healthy attitude towards yourself.
- Building a good self-esteem can take a long time and is not always easy, but knowing that you can improve your self-esteem is the first step.
- Take a stand against over-scheduling. You know your limitations; just do the things that receive priority and cut out the unnecessary ones.
- Be realistic. Don't try to be perfect - no one is.
- Get a good night's sleep. Getting enough sleep helps keep your body and mind in top shape, making you better equipped to deal with any negative stressors.
- Learn to relax. Reading a good book, making time for a hobby, or spending time with your pet can put you at ease and reduce stress.
- Treat your body well. Getting regular exercise helps people manage stress. And eat well to help your body get the right fuel to function at its best. Under stressful conditions, the body needs vitamins and minerals more than ever.
- Watch what you're thinking. A healthy dose of optimism can help you make the best of stressful circumstances.
- Solve the little problems. Learning to solve everyday problems can give you a sense of control. But avoiding them can leave you feeling like you have little control and that just adds to stress.
- Having a little stress can help keep you on your toes, ready to rise to a challenge.
- Stress-management skills work best when they're applied regularly, not just when the pressure's on.
- Listen to your gut. If you feel uncomfortable, it means that something about the situation is wrong and absolutely not for you.
- Plan for possible pressure situations. Learn a few tricks to act or do certain things you want to avoid. If you're holding a bottle of water or a can of soda at a party, for instance, you're less likely to be offered a drink you don't want.
- Learn to feel comfortable saying no. Although it's difficult to say no you should practice to do it when necessary.
- Hang with people who feel the same way you do. Choose friends who will speak up with you when you're in need of moral support, and be quick to speak up for a friend in the same way.
- Blame your parents. You can say, “Are you kidding? If my mom found out, she'd kill me, and her spies are everywhere.” Using your parents for a shield sometimes is helpful. Only don't do it too often, or you will be labeled as a cry baby.
- If a situation seems dangerous, don't hesitate to get an adult's help.
- It's not always easy to resist negative peer pressure, but when you do, it is easy to feel good about it afterwards.
- Consider yourself a leader, and know that you have the potential to make a difference.
Finally, the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with a custodian. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every day.
To demonstrate how difficult it was to clean the mirrors, she asked the custodian to clean one of the mirrors. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it into the toilet, and then cleaned the mirror. Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror.
He answered no to the question.
The next question, intended for those who answered the preceding question with a yes, was "Why?"
Nevertheless, the lawyer answered it: "Never got caught."
He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"
The operator, in a calm and soothing voice, says, "Alright, take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."
There is silence, and then a gun shot is heard. The hunter comes back on the line. "OK. Now what?"